Research Affiliate benefits
Are you involved in research and evaluation in the disability sector? Want the chance to regularly meet and share information with like-minded people? Join NDS as a Research Afﬁliate.
Research Affiliates can join as a professional or student, and will receive the following:
- Professional development: Discounted rates on a range of professional development opportunities, including CADR’s Research to Action Conference, and NDS national conferences
- Information: Access to all NDS news updates, publications and submissions via the NDS website
- Access to discounts on external online journal subscriptions (where offered)
- Networking with like-minded peers: The ability to develop networks through a Research Afﬁliate Special Interest Group. Research Afﬁliates will also have the opportunity to attend some NDS research and evaluation related events
- Listing in an online Research Afﬁliate Directory to help you connect with peers and allow members to ﬁnd out more about your research topic
Please note: A Research Affiliate subscription is not available to staff of organisations that are eligible to join as an Organisational Member or Organisational Associate.