Apply now [PDF] 113KB Apply now [Accessible Doc] 30KB
Here are six great reasons why you should become a member of NDS.
1. Timely news and information
- Daily news about policies and programs, fresh to your inbox
- Members-only Helpdesk with a dedicated team to provide you with answers and advice
2. Policy and advocacy
- Have a strong voice at the policy table
- Effective advocacy is based on evidence and consultation with members
3. Learn and innovate
- Affordable professional education through workshops, webinars, and more
- Member discounts on conferences and annual CEOs' meeting
4. Collaborate and improve
- Real and virtual engagement with leaders in the disability sector
- Shape strategy through committees and communities of practice
5. Business support and services
- Lower your costs of business on a wide range of business services
- Industry experts on hand at reduced member rates
6. National and local perspectives
- Strong and diverse grassroots networks
- United national agenda
What our members say
“NDS has an important role to play in all state and territories, to listen to and inform the sector, to influence policy, program design and funding and facilitate member collaboration - we are stronger if we know each other and work together.”
“I know the information from NDS is researched and relevant for my organisation. They share new and innovative ideas. They affirm what we are experiencing as an industry and they project where we could be looking for growth and excellence into the future.”
NDS Member Benefits Guide
Explains all the benefits you receive by joining NDS.
NDS Member Benefits Guide [PDF]
NDS Member Benefits Guide [Word Accessible]
Which membership is right for me?
- Organisational Member: not-for-profit disability service providers
- Organisational Associate: for-profit disability service providers, sole traders and government agencies
- Industry Supporter subscription: companies who provide products and/or services to the disability market
How do I join?
It's easy to join NDS! You can apply online, or download an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call our friendly team on 02 6283 3205.
Download Application form:
(Please note that all membership applications are subject to an approval process, which can take up to three weeks to complete. A tax invoice will be emailed to applicants upon receipt of application.)