Peer-to-Peer Professional Practice: Report writing
This is the second of three sessions focusing on key end-of-plan activities for support coordinators. In this Peer-to-Peer session, we want to hear about how you prepare your participants, their nominees, stakeholders…and yourself for review meetings. You’ll have the opportunity to share challenges you've faced, strategies that are working well for you, and those you've discarded as less than useful while gleaning tips from the vast pool of knowledge that is embodied in your sector colleagues.
Things to think about before you come:
- How do you approach writing end of plan reports?
- Does your organisation provide training around this?
- What are the pitfalls for new players?
- What do you wish you’d known when you were a new support coordinator?
- Problems you regularly face?
- Got any hot tips, links or resources you’d be willing to share with your colleagues?
This session is designed as a collaborative engagement space where you can both share with and learn from your peers as we discuss preparing for review – strategies that work and lessons you've learned. New to the sector or an old hand, this Peer-to-Peer Professional Practice session will provide an opportunity to tap into the depth of wisdom that exists among your sector colleagues and so improve your own practice.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators from disability service organisations are most suited to attend.
Date: Friday, 18 June
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm (AEST)
Location: Zoom meeting
This meeting will not be recorded.