Leading High Performance Teams Masterclass
In order to deliver results and compete in today’s markets, leaders need to create teams that consistently raise the performance bar.
How can you make sure you stay agile, creating and sustaining high-performance in your team in a changing environment?
NDS in partnership with Cirrus Connect, pioneers in leadership development, are pleased to offer the Leading High Performance Teams Masterclass.
This session focuses on developing the skills required to build, engage and lead a high performing team with a focus on leading virtual and remote teams
- Describe the importance of creating a high performance environment to deliver against organisational strategy
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
- Define each stage of team development and identify where your team is at present
- Assess where your team is in relation to high performance/energy commitment and what must be done to enhance performance and engagement to take them to the next stage
- Identify where you are spending your time as a leader and explore areas of focus to get the balance back into your role
- Know how to manage conflict –using a flexible approach to achieve win/win when conflict arises.
The Leading High Performance Teams Masterclass is:
- Fully interactive, so you can chat, vote in polls, ask questions
- Personalised, the groups are small (max 24 people), so you can share thinking, network, practice learning in a safe environment
- Supported by helpful learning tools, curated resources, and toolkits to take away.
So, let us help you build a high-performing team with this bite-size and interactive 2 hour virtual Masterclass, delivered via Zoom.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that strategic leaders within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including CEOs, CFOs and HR Managers.
|Thursday, 26 August||9.30am - 11.30am||Zoom meeting|
|Wednesday, 22 September||11.00am - 1.00pm||Zoom meeting|
NDS member $250 +GST per person
Non-member $375 +GST per person
For any enquiries, please contact Alicia Perry, Learning Coordinator, Learn and Develop Team, 03 8341 4307, submit enquiry/feedback