Information Access Group
The Information Access Group is a full service communication agency that specialises in audience engagement strategies. We believe that information should be accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with disability, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, elderly people and those with low levels of literacy.
In order to meet these communication challenges, we provide a range of services, including:
- writing and editing for a large range of printed and online publications
- marketing, brand and communication services
- graphic design in both accessible and traditional formats
- web design and development, with expertise in accessibility
- translating text into Easy English
- focus group testing and community consultation.
Our projects cover a range of sectors, including:
- government departments and agencies at Commonwealth, state and local levels
- disability service providers and other organisations in the disability sector
- not for profit organisations and community groups
- business and industry.
Communications and marketing
There are no reviews at this moment..
Add a comment