The WA Disability Support Awards celebrate the achievements of people who demonstrate excellence, passion, vision and commitment to supporting people with disability. They recognise those who go beyond ordinary standards of service and have a profound impact on the lives of the people they work with and support.
2023 Award Categories
- Emerging Leader
- Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Regional Support
- Excellence in Rights Promotion – Supporting Choice, Control and Capacity Building
- Excellence in Supporting Employment Outcomes
- Excellence in Supporting Inclusion and Citizenship
How to nominate
We have created a nomination guide, which explains everything you need to know to make a successful nomination, including information on about award categories, judging criteria, conditions of entry.
To nominate, access the online nomination form.
If you have any issues submitting your nomination via the online form please reach out to the NDS Events Team: submit enquiry/feedback
Nominations close at 5:00pm on Friday, 9 December 2022.
Winners will be announced at an Award Ceremony on Friday, 24 March 2023.
This event is supported by:
Thanks to our Major Supporter Lotterywest: