Zero Tolerance In-house Workshop
Do you want to embed within your organisation a Zero Tolerance commitment to safeguard the rights of people you support?
Drawing on the NDS Zero Tolerance suite of tools and resources, we can customise Zero Tolerance workshops for your organisation.
We will work with you to design and develop a workshop, a series of workshops, or a training pathway to fit the needs of your organisation to embed a culture of Zero Tolerance of abuse and a commitment to supporting a person’s rights to safety.
These comprehensive workshops cover:
- an overview of the Zero Tolerance Framework:
- Understanding abuse
- Preventing abuse
- Addressing Risks
- Responding to abuse
- Analysis, Learning and Improvement
- available resources to educate and train staff at all levels
- good practice models working collaboratively within and outside the disability sector to prevent and respond to abuse
- opportunities to discuss current challenges and potential solutions with peers
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
A maximum of 20 participants (additional participants can be negotiated on request)
Contact us today to discuss how to embed a Zero Tolerance culture within your organisation.
Full-day session (prices exclude GST):
- NDS Members $2,935
- Non-members $4,403
Half-day session (prices exclude GST):
- NDS Members $2,000
- Non-members $3,000
A 10% discount is available for two half-day workshops on the same day in the same location.
All workshops are co-facilitated by the NDS Practice Support Network.
For any enquiries, please contact Chris Kane, Learning and Development Consultant, 0448 047 906, submit enquiry/feedback