Lean Transformation In-house Workshop Three: The Basics of a Lean Management System
Available now - secure your booking for 2024.
In partnership with Lean Enterprises Australia, NDS is proud to offer The Basics of a Lean Management System as part of a suite of workshops for strategic leaders and managers.
Some people think about lean as a set of tools to remove waste, but lean is much more than that – it is a complete management and improvement system that combines a lean mindset, set of practices and tools. This combination is what sets lean apart from other improvement models.
The Basics of Lean Management System can either be done as a stand-alone workshop or as a program comprised of the following three workshops (delivered in two three-hour sessions across two days):
- The Basics of Lean Thinking and Practice (2 x 3-hour sessions)
- The Basics of Lean Problem Solving and Improvement (2 x 3-hour sessions)
- The Basics of a Lean Management System (2 x 3-hour sessions)
These workshops are based on the Lean Transformation Model (adapted by John Shook, President of Lean Global network) with five key elements that must be addressed in any transformation.
Workshop Three: The Basics of a Lean Management System
This workshop, split into two sessions delivered one week apart, is highly interactive with simulations and activities. During this workshops participants will examine:
- Components of Lean Management system
- Strategy Deployment and effective goal setting
- Daily Management system
Through theory, case studies, simulation and exercises participants will gain:
- a basic understanding of the components of a lean based management system
- a deeper / applied understanding of front-line huddles, recognition system, daily problem solving and visual practice to support the effort.
- a rating of their own organisation’s management systems
- a basic appreciation for strategy deployment
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that strategic leaders and managers are most suited to attend.
Minimum participants: 8
Maximum participants: 20
In house delivery by two facilitators - pricing is per organisation
- NDS Member $4,140 plus GST
- Non Member $5,540 plus GST
10 per cent discount is available for booking multiple workshops (all costs are GST exclusive)
1 x workshop: Member $4,140; Non-member $5,540
2 x workshops: Member $7,452; Non-member $9,972
3 x workshops: Member $11,178; Non-member $14,958