Key Financial Ratios Tool
Part of the NDIS Provider Toolkit, this tool will help you assess organisational performance and identify areas where your business is underperforming.
- Monitor organisational financial performance in order to maximise efficiency, minimise waste and ensure a smooth transition to the NDIS
- Monitor and manage organisational activity levels and cash flow with ease
- Calculate high-level ratios that will help your organisation understand its revenue concentration, liquid ratio, debt ratio and sustainability ratio.
Who is this resource for?
This resource is free to disability service providers. You can download this resource here:
The toolkit is supported by an online version that can be accessed at www.readiness.nds.org.au. To access the toolkit, simply follow these seven steps:
- Go to www.readiness.nds.org.au
- Go to: ‘create new account’
- Select ‘account type’
- Fill in your details
- Click ‘create new account’
- You will receive an email confirmation allowing you to ‘login’
- Once you have logged in go to the dashboard.
For more information, please contact Katherine Hancock, Learning & Development Consultant, on 0292563167, or at submit enquiry/feedback