ACROD Parking Program
NDS manages the ACROD Parking Program provides support to access the community for Western Australians who have a severe mobility restriction or are legally blind.
What do you need to know?
- ACROD Parking Permits are free
- Permit holders are entitled to use signed disabled parking bays
- Permits are also available for organisations and taxis supporting people with disabilities, the aged care sector, community groups and related services
- All applications must be endorsed by your Doctor or Occupational Therapist, or be supported by a document in evidence of the applicant’s legal blindness
To be eligible for an ACROD Parking Permit you must live in Western Australia and meet one of the following criteria:
- You are unable to walk and always require the use of a wheelchair, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a permanent medical condition or disability, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a temporary medical condition or disability (for a minimum of six months), or
- You are legally blind
For more information visit the ACROD website, telephone 08 9242 5544, or email submit enquiry/feedback
The ACROD parking program office is open Monday-Friday 9am – 4:30pm
Contact informationFor more information contact ACROD Parking Program, 08 9242 5544, submit enquiry/feedback