The Awards recognise exceptional individuals, businesses, organisations, government departments and programs working in the disability sector that demonstrate outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people with disability.
2022 Award Categories
- Excellence in Rights Promotion
- Excellence in Supporting Inclusion and Participation
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Supporting Employment Outcomes
- Excellence in Supporting Mental Health disabilities and recovery programs (Psychosocial Disability)
- Overall Award for Excellence
The Northern Territory Government is the major sponsor of the 2022 Northern Territory Disability Inclusion Awards and supported by the Department of Health.PDF DOC
We have created a nomination guide, which explains everything you need to know to make a successful nomination, including information about award categories, judging criteria and conditions of entry.
Nominations have been extended until 12:00 pm, Friday 7 October 2022 Australian Central Standard Time.
Who can be nominated?
All individuals including people with disability, families and carers, organisations, businesses, government departments and programs that support people with disability in the Northern Territory are eligible to be nominated.
Nominations are encouraged from across the Northern Territory.
- be a current resident of the Northern Territory or be an organisation located in the Northern Territory; and
- agree to be nominated and understand that their information provided in the nomination form (with the exception of contact details) may be used for publicity and promotional purposes.
Who can nominate?
Anyone can nominate an individual, business, organisation or community group they know, work with, or have had an experience with for an Award. In particular, nominations are welcomed from people with disability and/or their families, peers, staff and managers.
For any enquiries, please contact NDS Events submit enquiry/feedback