Provider data needed for NDS response to Annual Pricing Review
What you need to know
- The NDIA Pricing Review for 2022–23 commenced on 17 March with the release of a consultation paper.
- NDS will be making a submission based on cost data from members and providers collected by Insight First.
- Templates have been created to collect data on SIL, core supports (non-SIL), therapy and support coordination.
- All data will be de-identified and aggregated, before being used for NDS pricing advocacy for the Annual Price Review and the NDIS Review.
- The deadline for data is Friday 31 March.
Following the release of the 2022-23 Annual Pricing Review (APR) on 17 March, NDS has begun to gather data for a high-level comparison of NDIA's cost assumptions against the real costs of support. This work is being undertaken on behalf of NDS by Tim Flowers of Insight First.
How you can support our advocacy
We are seeking input from members for the Annual Price Review and have developed simple spreadsheets for providers to tell us the costs of their services in:
- core supports (non-SIL)
- therapy (including supports in early childhood intervention)
- support coordination.
We are also taking the opportunity to ask providers to identify other revenue and cost impacts that the NDIS does not adequately fund.
Specifically, we would like responses around the additional costs of quality, risk and safety added by NDIS Commission policy and compliance requirements. This is an area identified in the APR terms of reference and consultation material that the APR will explore.
All interested providers should contact Karen Stace on submit enquiry/feedback to receive a copy of the spreadsheet templates and instructions.
Completed spreadsheets will be sent directly to Tim Flowers. NDS will only receive de-identified and aggregated responses.
Due to the short timeframe for the APR consultation, we need your completed responses by Friday 31 March.
NDIS Review - Latest news
Get the latest news on the Review, including what's next on the agenda, member feedback, upcoming events and opportunities to get involved.