Less than two weeks until NDP’s Workforce Virtual Conference
With less than two weeks until the National Disability Practitioners’ Workforce Virtual Conference, the list of speakers has been set. A top line-up of thought leaders and experts are ready to deliver creative ideas and practical solutions at NDP’s major online conference on workforce.
Presentations on Tuesday 20 June will take innovative approaches to retaining, recruiting and training your workforce. Enriched by research as well as experience, there are key speakers and panels on managing your workforce in a highly competitive environment and increasing diversity in your staff, particularly with workers with disability.
A detailed conference program has been published on the event’s webpage.
Some program highlights:
- How is Artificial Intelligence Transforming the Disability Sector? Presented by Prof. Didar Zowghi, Team Leader – Diversity and Inclusion in Artificial Intelligence, Senior Principal Research Scientist, CSIRO.
- Linda Rowley, Principal Consultant, Linda Rowley Consulting, speaking on Workplace Wellbeing, Resilience and Psychosocial Safety and promoting collective care.
- A panel on Innovative Supervision Models featuring Suzanne Bocking, Counsellor and Professional Supervisor, Selectability; Anne Mecham, Manager of Supported Independent Living for adults with acquired brain injury and Huntington's disease, Brightwater Care Group; and Lee Vinicombe, Program Coordinator Capacity Building, Brightwater.
- Tapping into New Talent Pools by Thinking Outside the Box with Jonathan Laloz, CEO, Self Plus Plus.
- Working with Allied Health Assistance, presented by Susan Nancarrow, CEO and Founder, HealthWork International
NDP Workforce Virtual Conference 2023
Date: Tuesday 20 June
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm AEST
Unable to attend on the day? Not to worry! Registration includes 30 days on-demand access to the entire conference platform.