Sustainable Service under the NDIS
Available now - secure your booking for 2023.
This eLlearning module introduces front line staff to the principle of providing support to people with disability.
Developed as part of an NDS Member Collaboration, this 30-minute interactive e-learning module provides insights into the commercial NDIS environment and knowledge required to make commercially sound decisions while providing high-quality support to clients.
The module discusses:
- the changing relationship between people with disabilities and service providers
- considerations for meeting clients’ needs in the context of maintaining a sustainable business
- financial implications of day to day decisions for disability support workers and strategies for making sustainable choices
Prices excludes GST and are for a 12 month licence:
- Individual access - $38
- Tier 6 1-100 users - $450
- Tier 5 101-250 users - $909
- Tier 4 251-400 users - $2,008
- Tier 3 401-550 users - $2,807
- Tier 2 551-700 users - $3,306
- Tier 1 701-2500 users - $3,505
Note: This course is available on the NDS Workforce Essential e-Learning Library Licence