NDIS Quality and Safeguards Resources
National Disability Services has been funded by the Australian government through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, to support Australian disability service providers to meet the requirements of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards framework.
- implement new behaviour support arrangements to support good practice and to reduce and ultimately eliminate restrictive practices
- develop tools to assist providers in understanding and meeting their responsibilities
- provide networking opportunities and encourage collaboration between service providers
A range of activities are taking place including Practice Leadership Workshops for Behaviour Support Practitioners; workshops to help providers and disability support workers with Recognising Restrictive Practices; workshops for both participants and providers on the Code of Conduct; and a range of webcasts, podcasts and other resources to assist providers with NDIS registration and meeting other elements of the quality and safeguarding framework.
How to use this resource?
The resource functions like a webpage. You can easily navigate through the document through icons at the bottom of each this page where you will be able to access further and relevant information, access information on events and their resources as well as useful guides in the resource library.
Key Benefit Points
- Interactive resource that provides quick links to targeted information.
- A collection of information on a number of NDIS Quality and Safeguards topics.
- Practical guides to streamline effort and support meeting NDIS Commission requirements.
For any enquiries, please contact Jenny Klause, Sector Support Consultant, submit enquiry/feedback