The Heart of Courageous Leadership - Adelaide
There are only limited places available - be sure to register today!
NDS is partnering with leadership expert, Maria Brett, to provide leadership development for leaders at all levels in the Disability Sector in South Australia.
At this one-day, in-person event, Maria will introduce her approach to Courageous Leadership, and participants will participate in the Courageous Leadership Diagnostic. This is a self-assessment tool developed by Maria that scores leaders on a set of ten courageous leadership capabilities. You will receive a personalised report with the results of your self-assessment, which will be explored during the training.
- Clarity about your current leadership challenges and the confidence and courage to tackle these challenges
- Increased self-awareness and capacity to build connection and trust with the people you lead
- Improved skills to be fully present as a leader, with a greater sense of calm and ability to focus
- Increased capacity to apply self-care strategies to strengthen your psychological resilience and improve your overall wellbeing
- Increased resilience and ability to adapt to current and future challenges
- Renewed commitment and capacity to live your purpose through your leadership role.
Maria Brett is an expert in leadership and organisational development who helps leaders live and lead courageously – from the inside out – and to increase their leadership impact. Maria has more than 20 years’ experience as a leader in the non-profit sector. She has integrated a lifetime of learning about mindfulness, resilience and leadership, and her own personal growth journey, to design programs to inspire others to grow, both personally and professionally.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that Leaders at all levels within disability service organisations in South Australia are most suited to attend.
Date: Wednesday, 27 September
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm ACST
Location: Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide, 65 Hindley Street, Adelaide 5000
- $475 plus GST per person for both Members and Non-members