Professional Boundaries: Building and Maintaining Right Relationships
Available now - secure your booking for 2024.
This workshop is in partnership with and facilitated by Preventing Harm Initiative (PHI).
Understand what the expected professional boundaries are for staff working directly with people and families receiving support and what behaviours to expect between staff and clients, and what behaviours cross the boundary.
This course will teach you the value of professional boundaries and behaviour, step you through what this looks like, and guide you to help staff build and maintain the “right relationship” with the people they support.
Instructor Led Training (ILT) via Zoom
Duration: One hour
- Know what Professional Boundaries are and what might happen if they aren’t maintained
- Confidently build right relationships with the people being supported
- Learn ways to prevent complaints of unprofessional conduct
- Gain experience using case studies to apply these learnings
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that Supervisors, Care and Support staff, Contractors (eg. maintenance staff) and Volunteers within disability service organisations are most suited to attend.
- Member: $1225 plus GST
- Non-member: $1620 plus GST