Complaints Management Systems Workshop
Learn how to successfully implement a complaints management system to improve outcomes and meet quality standards.
This workshop will simplify requirements and guide you through the essential components of a complaint management system to ensure complaints are documented, investigated and result in improved outcomes
- Create a culture that welcomes complaints as a learning and improvement opportunity
- Best practice complaint response, investigation and open disclosure processes, including complaints from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, or the NDIS Commission
- Complaint management documentation to demonstrate effective risk management and continuous improvement
- Monitoring and analysing complaint data to improve care and services
- Checklist and case study practice to apply what you have learned
Take away practical strategies to:
- Comprehensively assess your complaints management system against Aged Care and NDIS quality standards
- Improve your complaint management and investigation documentation Improve outcomes for clients, staff and your organisation
Who should attend?
Recommended for Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders in Aged and Disability Services responsible for complaint management systems and leading complaint investigation processes.
Date: Tuesday, 1 November 2022
Time: 1pm to 4pm AEDT
NDP Members and Staff from an NDS Member organisation: $215 per person.
Staff from a non-Member organisation: $305 per person