CEOs' Meeting 2022 Preliminary Program Released!
28 to 29 November, Sydney NSW
NDS is excited to release the preliminary program for the 2022 CEOs' Meeting. The flagship conference for decision makers and executive teams will be held on 28 and 29 November 2022 at the Hilton Sydney.
The theme for the 2022 conference is The Basics for Brilliance, highlighting the need for a diverse sector that is united in one strong voice for exceptional outcomes.
- The Hon. Bill Shorten MP, Minister for the NDIS
- Rocky Scopelliti, World-renowned futurologist
- Danielle Wood, CEO, Grattan Institute
- Laurie Leigh, CEO, NDS
- Daniela Feuerlicht, Strategic Change Manager, South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
- Ben Keast, CEO, ARC Disability Services Inc.
- The Hon. Michael Sukkar MP, Shadow Minister in the Social Services, the NDIS, Housing and Homelessness
- Dr Ben Gauntlett, Disability Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Sam Cawthorn, International Best Selling Author
- Wayne Herbert, Advocate and writer
- Prof Jackie Leach Scully PhD, Professor of Bioethics and Director, Disability Innovation Institute UNSW
- Tamara Weaver, Director for Community Engagement, Disability Royal Commission
- Gail Murray, Senior Account Executive, Gallagher
Access an early-bird discount now!
Now available: Pre-Conference Social Activities
A key component of the CEOs’ Meeting is networking with your peers! What better way to kick off the two-day conference than participating in some fun activities such as axe throwing, an escape room or paint ‘n’ sip.
These activities will take place on Sunday 27 November, allowing those travelling from interstate to have a bit of fun and start their networking early.