Contemporary Governance and Leadership Summit 2023
Registrations are now open for NDS’s Contemporary Governance and Leadership Summit, to be held on 9 October 2023 at Doltone House, Sydney.
This one day in-person summit will explore key topics of governance strategy, best practice and practical implementation, including:
- Recommendations from the Disability Royal Commission and what it means for Disability Support Providers, presented by The Hon. John Ryan AM
- Diversity on Boards and in leadership
- Managing risk to improve insurability
- NDS risk incidents and complaints management frameworks
- Responsible investing in the current environment
- Strategies for the future
Who Should Attend?The Summit agenda is aimed at Board Directors and Senior Leaders from disability service providers, nationally.
Event Details:Date: Monday, 9 October
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm AEDT (Registrations open at 9:00 am)
Location: Darling Island, Doltone House, Sydney, New South Wales
All prices are per person and inclusive of GST.
Early bird* prices:
- NDS Member/ Organisational Associate: $315
- NDS Industry Supporter: $380
- Non-members: $450
*Early bird prices available until Friday, 29 September 2023.
- NDS Member/ Organisational Associate: $360
- NDS Industry Supporter: $440
- Board member registration: $275
- Non-members: $520
- NDS Member/ Organisational Associate livestream ticket: $180
- Non-member livestream ticket: $260
NSW Disability Hot Topics Event
We are excited to announce that our NSW Disability Hot Topics Event will also be taking place on Monday, 9 October at Doltone House, Darling Island, to network and discuss the big issues affecting the sector. NDS CEO Laurie Leigh will take you through key themes and issues facing the sector, how they affect providers in NSW, and what is being done to address them. Providing the NSW Government’s perspective, the Minister for Families and Communities and Minister for Disability Inclusion, the Hon. Kate Washington.
Date: Monday, 9 October 2023
Time: 4:15 pm to 5:45pm AEDT
Location: Doltone House, Darling Island, Sydney
Cost: Conference and Disability Hot Topics package:
- NDS Member / Organisational Associate: $50, inclusive of GST
- NDS Industry Supporter: $65 Non-member: $75, inclusive of GST
If you are interested in supporting this event, find out about our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities by contacting us: submit enquiry/feedback.
Thank you to our Event Partner HESTA .