CEOs' Meeting Workshop: Purpose in Practice workshop: workforce in focus
Complementing the content of the 2022 CEO’s Meeting, we are pleased to release two online workshops that will deep dive into quality governance and workforce planning.
Held via Zoom, the workshops will take participants through best practice approaches to key skills for the modern CEO.
Workshop Two: Purpose in Practice workshop: workforce in focus
Facilitators: Yumi Stamet
2022 has been a tough gig for disability service providers and, for many, workforce challenges played a major part. This workshop will help you prepare for 2023 with a renewed sense of purpose to tackle these challenges.
The Purpose in Practice approach looks at the fundamental forces that increase the chance that the right things get done in the right way, so your organisation achieves its purpose for your community, lives its values in everyday practice and delivers quality of life for your participants and staff.
In this two-hour workshop, we will work through some of these fundamentals in the recruitment, retention and development of your workforce.
This is best suited to CEOs, executives and managers who want:
- a satisfied workforce, with the capacity and capability to meet the individual needs of participants
- insight into what is working in their workforce practices and what isn’t
- new ideas on how they can be a more attractive employer with good jobs and a work environment where staff do their best work
- to streamline the workforce processes in their organisation.
What we want you to take away from this session:
- Inspiration and examples of what ‘better’ looks like
- Insights into the key principles and questions that will help your organisation refocus on what really matters
- Examples of tools and practices to bring these principles to life
- Reflective questions to start the conversation on what can change in your organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Senior leaders and directors from disability service providers.
Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2022
Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm AEDT
$180 per person