CEOs' Meeting Workshop: Through the looking glass: avoiding four deep quality governance rabbit holes
Complementing the content of the 2022 CEO’s Meeting, we are pleased to release two online workshops that will deep dive into quality governance and workforce planning.
Held via Zoom, the workshops will take participants through best practice approaches to key skills for the modern CEO.
Workshop: Through the looking glass: avoiding four deep quality governance rabbit holes
Facilitators: Cathy Balding and Kelly Smitham
Workshop One will equip CEOs to discuss and plan a more strategic approach to creating and maintaining high quality services and support with their boards and executives. As far as possible within the time frame, the workshop will encourage interactivity. Workshop material is based on implementation evidence, research into effective quality governance systems and real-world testing.
The aims of this two-hour online workshop are to:
- explore and define high quality support with a focus on point of service
- explain the challenges of providing consistently high-quality support
- identify the components of a contemporary strategic quality governance system required for high quality support
- discuss the CEO and Board roles in leading high-quality support through strategy and implementation
- use a short disability service case study to illustrate key points
Who Should Attend?
Senior leaders and directors from disability service providers.
Date: Wednesday, 1 February 2023
Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm AEST
$180 per person