Victorian Health and Safety Representatives Network
NDS, in partnership with WorkSafe Victoria, is running a series of network meetings for Health and Safety Representatives at disability service organisations.
This network will discuss issues and concerns, and share strategies associated with managing health and safety risks in disability service settings.
These network meetings bring people together and provide an opportunity to leverage each other's knowledge and skills.
By facilitating a Disability Health and Safety Representatives Network, we aim to:
- Foster peer support across the disability sector
- Provide a forum of sharing of good practice, knowledge and resources
- Identify shared issues of concern, and discuss and consider strategies to address these issues
- Identify issues that NDS and Worksafe may raise in its representation to Government and the NDIA
- Identify opportunities for Worksafe to collaborate with the sector in support of the health and safety of its workers
Who Should Attend?NDS recommends that health and safety representatives from disability service organisations in Victoria attend.
|Wednesday, 8 February||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm AEDT||Online||Register|
|Wednesday, 5 April||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm AEST||Online||Register|