Essential Conversations Online Series is coming!
The ‘Essential Conversations’ is an online series of briefings and masterclasses that will start on 12 August and run for two weeks.
Sessions will be thought-provoking and cover topical issues that may be controversial and perhaps not discussed openly enough.
All sessions will be offered as a single event, so you can choose one or several sessions, depending on your interests.
Sessions will be interactive and recorded. Sessions will be available on-demand for ticket holders.
Sessions will include:
- Reset or rebuild: has the NDIS lost its way?
- Will another workforce plan save us?
- Can poor governance lead to criminal charges?
- The future of work health and safety and human resources in the disability sector
- Essential conversations disability service providers should be having with the new government
- Violence in group homes
- Is DES broken?
- The future of Supported Employment
- Support Coordination: navigating Conflict of Interest and boundaries
Plus, a range of professional development masterclasses will complement the sessions. New sessions will be added each week in the lead-up to the launch on 12 August.
The series is specifically for middle managers, senior managers, and CEOs in the disability sector who want to stay up to date on key issues and emerging themes, and the work underway to address them. More than 500 delegates are expected.
Sessions will run from Friday, 12 August to Friday, 26 August 2022.
Learn more about the Essential Conversations series.