Face-to-Face Workshop: Understanding Digital Transformation
This workshop will focus on the introduction to digital transformation and why it is important in the disability sector.
You will learn the risks and objectives for successful implementation.
- Why is digital transformation important?
- What are the risks for not digitally transforming?
- Learn the objectives for a successful digital transformation
- Learn the key drivers in different parts of your business for digital transformations
- Explore the successful engagement platforms/channels to begin the process
Who should attend ?
Date: 23 August 2019
Time: 3.30 - 4.00pm (following the NDS Essential Briefing)
Location: RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel