The introduction of the NDIS means disability service providers will need to place greater emphasis on strengthening and differentiating their service offering and reputation through effective marketing. Effective governance of these decisions will ensure your organisation’s marketing activities are driven using appropriate internal controls.
The seven webinars have been designed as an information and training resource for individuals and organisations. Topics can be self-selected based on relevance and desired use.
Click on each topic title to launch the webinar
- Webinar 1 – Review implications of the NDIS on business planning [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 2 – Understanding the role of marketing governance [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 3 – Strategy [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 4 – Risk management [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 5 – Financial reporting [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 6 – Roles and responsibilities [Access Transcript]
- Webinar 7 – Accountability and metrics [Access Transcript]
After viewing the webinar series you will:
- Be capable of developing a marketing governance framework for your organisation
- Be able to demonstrate how the framework can be incorporated into your organisation’s business structure
- Evaluated and that roles and responsibilities are clear.
- Be able to demonstrate how metrics can be used to accurately measure marketing outcomes
"A lack of marketing governance creates the potential for reputational and financial risk, due to marketing not being aligned internally to key business decisions, or not being able to responds to external conditions."
Alex Makim (Former President AMI)