Effective Employer Engagement Workshop
Evidence demonstrates that most Disability Employment Service Employment Consultants are very competent working with their job seekers, but often they are not comfortable with creating and maintaining strong employer relationships.
This interactive, one-day workshop will help your team develop and maintain a more systematic and successful approach to employer engagement. They will learn ways to initiate and maintain healthier relationships with employers that will keep your business healthy.
NDS has teamed up with business consultancy GIVEN for this opportunity.
Register for this session and reinvigorate your organisation with new strategies and tools you can use immediately.
Who should attend?
The Effective Employer Engagement workshop is aimed specifically at Employment Consultants, designated marketing staff, and their direct manager/supervisor.
- Why employer engagement can feel so challenging
- An introduction to the 7-Step Framework for Effective Employer Engagement
- Effectively target and approach employers
- Have more productive employer meetings
- Conduct a comprehensive job analysis
- Present jobseekers and gain commitment
- Maximise the opportunities associated with existing employers
- Practical exercises to illustrate some of the key ideas
Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm [breaks at 11:00am and 1:00pm]
Location: Kedron Wavell Services Club, The Library