Stepping Up: Staff Supervision and Development
This practical and interactive two-day course will help you develop and implement a robust set of leadership tools that you can use in your workplace to positively influence the work culture, values and ethics of the teams you supervise.
Are you confident in:
- The difference between a leader and a manager?
- Managing the performance of your team members who were your workmates?
- Making your staff accountable for their roles and responsibilities?
- Providing timely and appropriate feedback to your staff?
- Identifying unsatisfactory performance and taking prompt action to rectify the situation according to organisational policies?
- Having challenging conversations with your staff?
- Managing conflict constructively within the organisation's processes?
- Supervising a large team effectively?
- Identifying and analysing difficulties and taking action to rectify the situation using different problem-solving techniques?
- Implementing and coping with change in difficult times?
- Using coaching to support individuals and teams to use resources effectively, economically and safely?
- Identifying the development needs of your staff?
- Setting goals?
What past participants have said:
"Fantastic two days!"
"Great presenter, very engaging!"
Who should attend?
This course is a must for co-ordinators, team leaders, supervisors and new or emerging managers where leadership plays a role in developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
Date and Time: 7th & 8th May 2019 commencing at 9:30am
Location: Training Room, National Disability Services, 12 Lindsay Street, Perth WA 6000
Early Bird (expires 23 April 2019):
Industry Supporter/Research Affiliate: $355
After Early Bird:
Industry Supporter/Research Affiliate: $395
Presenter: Peta Main, Senior Consultant and Executive Coach, Integral Development