Peer to Peer Professional Practice: Gathering Evidence
Join us for the sixth of NDS's Peer-to-Peer Professional Practice sessions for Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators – P2PPP6: Gathering Evidence.
Keeping quality notes and auditable documentation is a key part of the job for Support Coordinators. In this Peer-to-Peer session, you’ll have the opportunity to share challenges you’ve faced, strategies that are working well for you, and those you’ve discarded as less than useful while gleaning tips from the vast pool of knowledge that is embodied in your sector colleagues.
Things to think about before you come:
- How do you approach gathering and reviewing evidence required by the NDIA at the end of a plan? Does your organisation provide training around this?
- What are the pitfalls for new players?
- What do you wish you’d known when you were a new Support Coordinator?
- Problems you regularly face?
- Got any hot tips, links or resources you’d be willing to share with your colleagues?
This session is designed as a collaborative engagement space where you can both share with and learn from your peers as we discuss preparing for review – strategies that work and lessons you’ve learned. New to the sector or an old hand, this Peer-to-Peer Professional Practice session will provide an opportunity to tap into the depth of wisdom that exists among your sector colleagues and so improve your own practice.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators from disability service organisations are most suited to attend.
Date: Friday, 21 May
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Location: Zoom meeting
This meeting will not be recorded.