Virtual Defensible Documentation Workshop
Usually offered as an in-house workshop or training and 1:1 coaching, this one-off virtual workshop is an opportunity for organisations to send staff to discuss correct methods of record-keeping, and learn the leading method to document progress notes professionally, legally and competently.
Presented by NDS and Preventing Harm Initiative, the Defensible Documentation workshop is suitable for all staff across the disability sector who create records and incident reports.
The three-hour workshop covers:
- Legal requirements of progress note documentation
- Correct language and words to communicate factual information respectfully
- Tips for simplifying documentation and ensuring it's relevant and reader-friendly
- Duty of care - What it means and how to evidence it
- The recommended format for documenting care and support, risks, incidents, complaints and informed risk-taking.
- The two 'C's of consent to defensibly document choice and refusal of care.
- Practice writing defensible notes
Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm (AEST)
Conducted via zoom for up to 20 people - spaces are limited so register now
Member: $200+gst per person
Non-Member: $300+gst per person
Please note tickets are not to be shared - one ticket per attendee.