The Change Room Workshop - Melbourne
NDIS has brought a paradigm shift in the disability sector. There is no part of your organisation that the NDIS, and individualised funding more broadly, will not affect. Maintaining ‘business as usual’ is unlikely to be an effective strategy for the majority of organisations. It is important that managers are equipped to lead change and have the tools and strategies to reduce stress and engage staff through the process.
This course provides the space to reflect on changes organisations have already made, so that managers can be better placed to lead staff through further organisational developments required to stay relevant in the shifting environment.
On completion of the workshops participants will be able to:
- Identify the changes required to thrive and grow beyond NDIS implementation and what this means for staff
- Examine the benefits of change for all stakeholders
- Apply person centred tools and strategies to reduce stress and engage staff in change
- Recognise common responses to change and strategies to overcome resistance
- Appraise your teams progress toward a person centred culture
Date: Tuesday, 26 November
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Location: Ikon Park Pavilion, 400 Royal Parade, Princes Hill VIC