Defensible Documentation for Disability Support Staff
Learn the leading method to document progress notes professionally, legally and competently.
- Is compliant with legislation and disability standards
- Supports client choice and control
- Enables clients to direct their own care and ensures staff document their duty of care
- Reduces the time required to write relevant information
- Uses complaints, legal cases and coronial investigations to illustrate requirements
- Covers incidents, risks, change, and the big risk ‘refusal of care or advice’
Presented by: Preventing Harm Initiative
PHI is a Specialist Training and Risk Management Company for Aged, Community, Disability and Mental Health Services.