Positive Behaviour Support and Elimination of Restrictive Practices Workshop
As part of the Quality and Safeguarding Project, NDS is delivering an interactive half-day workshop on Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) and the Elimination of Restrictive Practices.
The workshop has been developed for small to medium-sized organisations, particularly for those who do not have a dedicated PBS Team or Consultant as part of their services.
During the workshop, we will consider and discuss:
- Current and future requirements around PBS and Elimination of Restrictive Practices
- Assessing where your organisation is on your journey in this area
- Developing a plan for the next steps in your preparation
- Identifying likely challenges or barriers to implementation, and how to overcome them
- Use of some practical tools that can be brought back to your organisation
Who should attend?
Operational Managers, Quality Managers, or anyone involved in the implementation of changes regarding PBS and Elimination of Restrictive Practices is encouraged to attend.
Date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Location: NDS Training Room, 12 Lindsay Street, Northbridge
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Facilitator: Joanna Davis, Positive Behaviour Support Consultant