Leadership Resilience Masterclass
Change is happening all the time in our world. We want you to have the opportunity to use change to your advantage.
Disruptions are something the disability sector has been navigating for a number of years. With the introduction of the NDIS we are now operating in a commercial market. COVID-19 made us quickly adjust to providing supports in a rapidly changing pandemic environment. New ways of working needed to be put in place and now remote working is commonly adopted.
So, how can you change your mindset and be comfortable with being uncomfortable? Resilience is an important skill or technique that enables us to manage stressful situations.
NDS in partnership with Cirrus Connect, pioneers in leadership development, are pleased to offer the Leadership Resilience Masterclass.
In this 2 hour virtual workshop we’ll work with you, embedding techniques you can adopt to build your resilience in and out of the workplace, so that you can stay strong in tough times, leading your team and maintaining a positive outlook.
- Describe what resilience is and why it is important in your role/organisation
- Explain the different types of situations that require leadership resilience and relate these to your own stressful situations
- Identify strategies for coping with situations that demand resilience
- Understand the concept of mental toughness, approaches to build this and devise an action plan for building your own mental toughness
- Access further useful resources on resilience.
The Leadership Resilience masterclass is:
- Fully interactive, so you can chat, vote in polls, ask questions
- Personalised, the groups are small (max 24 people), so you can share thinking, network, practice learning in a safe environment
- Supported by helpful learning tools, curated resources, and toolkits to take away.
So, let us help you build your resilience in this two-hour interactive virtual masterclass.
Who should attend?
|Thursday, 29 April||11.00am - 1.00pm||Zoom meeting|
|Wednesday, 28 July||9.30am - 11.30am||Zoom meeting|
|Wednesday, 15 September||11.00am - 1.00pm||Zoom meeting|
NDS Members: $250 +GST per person
Non-members: $375 +GST per person
With funding from the Victorian Government, the NDS Safer and Stronger project is offering a limited number of subsidised places for Victorian providers.
NDS Members: $150 + GST
Non-members: $225 + GST