Disability Employment Excellence Awards 2019
As part of our commitment to high-quality employment service provision, NDS is holding the Disability Employment Excellence Awards for a third year.
This event recognises excellence in supported and open employment. Disability Enterprises and Disability Employment Services (DES) providers are invited to submit nominations for the Awards. (The deadline for nominations is 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday, 31 May 2019. Nominations and enquiries can be emailed to .)
Award winners will be announced at the NDS Disability at Work Summit at the Hilton Adelaide on 20 June 2019. The Award winners and runners up will be presented with a trophy at the ceremony.
Employment providers nominated for the Awards will be judged on criteria that acknowledge their provision of or placement in high-quality employment options for people with disability. The criteria for supported employment providers are:
- Describing one or more of the innovative training practice/s the Disability Enterprise offers its employees with disability
- Demonstrating how the Disability Enterprise is a leader in providing high-quality employment conditions for employees with disability
- Describing what the Disability Enterprise is doing to ensure it will provide quality employment outcomes for people with disability in the long term
The criteria for open employment providers are:
- Describing the DES provider’s innovative training and job readiness practices that enhance the skills, knowledge and vocational pathways of people with disability
- Demonstrating how the DES provider is a leader in obtaining high quality employment outcomes for jobseekers with disability
- Describing what the DES provider is doing to ensure it meets the needs of employers
Date: 20 June 2019
Location: Disability at Work Summit - Hilton, Adelaide