Breakfast Briefing: Disability Royal Commission information requests – Perth
NDS and McGrathNicol are pleased to invite you to a breakfast briefing to discuss identifying, gathering and preparing information for Disability Royal Commission information requests.
The briefing will be held from 7am (for a 7:30am start) to 9:00am on Tuesday, 3 March 2020 at McGrathNicol Perth, Level 8, 2 The Esplanade Perth.
A light buffet breakfast will be available from 7:00am - 7:30am, consisting of fruit, yoghurt, pastries, juice, coffee and tea.
Darren Hopkins, Partner, McGrathNicol, will be joined by Alison Choy Flannigan from Hall & Wilcox legal, Jennifer Lawrence, CEO, Brightwater and Julie Waylen from NDS will be MC-ing the event which discusses and offer practical advice on:
- Understanding the key events and dates of likely interest in relation to your organisation
- Identifying the types of information, the format of information and the physical and electronic location of the information
- Preparing your Information Map and addressing any gaps
- Steps in capturing, preparing and analysing your information in a Master Database to support the work of your legal advisors
- The strict protocols involved in supplying complete information to the Royal Commission on time and in the format required
- The relevant roles and responsibilities within your organisation
- The value of scenario planning to test in advance your response to any Royal Commission Notice to Produce information
We invite you to come along, ask questions and participate in this valuable conversation. This event will be of interest to executives preparing their organisation for the Disability Royal Commission.
McGrathNicol is an independent national restructuring and advisory firm, providing a range of specialist services, including (but not limited to) information management, forensic investigations, regulatory response and risk management; cyber and information risk; business integration services, restructuring services and independent business reviews. McGrathNicol has supported a large number of organisations to prepare for Royal Commissions, including the Aged Care Royal Commission, the Banking Royal Commission, the Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse, and the Union Corruption and Governance Commission.
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020
Location: McGrathNicol Perth, Level 8, 2 The Esplanade
Time: 7:00am Registrations and breakfast
Cost: NDS Members/Associates $30 | Non-Members $45. Please note: McGrathNicol is sponsoring the event which makes this very affordable.
Please note: Registrations are essential and close 5pm on Tuesday, 25 February. Please notify us of any accessibility or dietary requirements when registering.