This one-day, plus pre-work, intensive program gives course participants a solid grounding in the essential elements of customer experience (CX) and arms them with the tools needed to engage their organisation to think in a customer–centric way.
The program incorporates sessions on the role of customers in business today and how the successful organisations need to incorporate the idea of ‘customer’ into all aspects of their business.
Who should attend
- CEOs of small to medium-sized organisations
- NDIS Transition Mangers
- Practice Managers and Operational Staff
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build an appreciation for the why, what and how CX impacts business today
- Understand the foundation elements required to deliver positive CX outcomes
- Define how customer-centric their organisation is and what needs to change
- Create a customer journey map to develop empathy for the end-to-end experience
- Learn how to engage their organisation in CX development initiatives
- Develop an action plan for CX development in their organisation
Date: 30 March 2017
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm