NDS Members Employment Forum
NDS invites you to this important Employment Forum covering Open Employment (DES), School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and Disability Employment for NDIS.
Session One: 9:30am to 11:00am
Open Employment Update
Kerrie Langford will provide an update on the Disability Employment Services Reforms and respond to questions.
- School Leaver Pilot
- Performance Framework
- Update on acceptance of offer made to providers to provide services post 1 July
- Information on the new Job Seeker compliance requirements
- IT Security requirements (IRAP)
- National Panel of Assessor application outcomes
Session Two: 11:20am to 1:00pm
NDIS and Employment with Kate Sheehan
- SLES Regional Champions
- Finding and keeping a job
Session Three: 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Disability Enterprises Update
Kerrie Langford will provide an update on the supported employment and respond to questions.
- Future of Employment Support
- Fair Work Commission
Date: 18 May 2018
Location: The Sky Lounge Room, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, 21 Kittyhawk Drive, Chermside
Time: 9:30am - 3:00pm