CEOs' Meeting 2021
NDS is excited to announce that early bird registrations are now open for our annual flagship CEOs’ Meeting conference.
The theme of this year’s two-day virtual conference is Back to the future: leadership for a new era.
What to expect
This comprehensive 2021 two-day program is tailored to CEOs and senior leaders.
View the livestreamed event from the comfort of your own home or stream the event with your office via a group link.
Themes to be discussed include:
- The current state of disability service provision and requirements for the future
- A snapshot of the post-COVID World – politics, health and economic perspectives
- Leadership for the new future – remotivating teams, customer centric strategies, realigning relationships with stakeholders
- Financial sustainability and new ways of working (including technology/AI)
- Ensure nobody is left behind – diversity, regional and remote service delivery and remote teams
To complement the 2021 CEOs’ Meeting program, Karllie Lucas, Lean Facilitator, Lean Enterprise Australia will be facilitating two leadership masterclasses on Thursday 9 December. Choose from a morning or afternoon session.
Who should attend?
CEOs and senior leaders
Note: This conference is for NDS Organisational Members and Organisational Associates only. Industry Supporters are not eligible to attend.
Date: Tuesday, 7 December - Wednesday, 8 December 2021
Time: 11.00am to 5.00pm (AEDT)
Social ActivitiesA key component of the CEOs’ Meeting is meeting your peers! This year, CEO’s Meeting registrants will be able to participate in a complimentary NDS trivia night on Wednesday 8 December.
For those states not affected by the disruptions of COVID-19, NDS will also be hosting face-to-face social events at the conclusion of the virtual conference days. Please indicate your interest in this optional activity when registering for the conference.
Virtual conferenceEarly bird* NDS Members/ Organisational Associates $315 per person (GST included)
Standard rate NDS Members/ Organisational Associates $350 per person (GST included)
*Early bird rate closes 5pm AEDT, Friday, 12 November 2021