Working with People with Disability
This eLearning module introduces front line staff to the principle of providing support to people with disability.
Developed as part of an NDS Member Collaboration, this 30-minute interactive eLearning module is introducing front line staff to:
- The principles of providing support to people with disability
- Main features of common disabilities
- Person-centred practice
- Community access opportunities for customers
- Effective communication strategies to use with customers.
This module also includes links to the Participation Project Resource Guide – “The Role of the Disability Support Worker Part One” and “The Role of the Disability Support Worker Part Two”. Together the booklets provide an introduction to the fundamental principles of disability support work under the NDIS. These guides were produced with joint Tasmanian agency funding.
Prices exclude GST and are for a 12 month licence
- Individual access - $38
- Tier 6 1-100 users - $450
- Tier 5 101-250 users - $909
- Tier 4 251-400 users - $2,008
- Tier 3 401-550 users - $2,807
- Tier 2 551-700 users - $3,306
- Tier 1 701-2500 users - $3,505
Note: This course is available on the NDS Workforce Essential e-Learning Library Licence
For technical support with the eLearning training platform, please contact , 07 3114 2958 or access the online helpdesk