Usually offered as an in-house workshop or training and 1:1 coaching, this virtual workshop is an opportunity for organisations to send staff to discuss effective methods of record keeping, and learn the leading method to document professional, legal and competent progress notes.
This workshop covers:
- Legal requirements of progress note documentation
- Correct language and words to communicate factual information respectfully
- Tips for simplifying documentation and ensuring it's relevant and reader-friendly
- Duty of care - what it means and how to evidence it
- The recommended format for documenting care and support, risks, incidents, complaints and informed risk taking
- The 2 'C's of consent to defensibly document choice and refusal of care
- Practice writing defensible notes
|Tuesday, 8 September||1:00pm to 4:00pm AEST||Zoom Online Meeting|
This workshop is limited to 20 participants.
Who is this for?
Open to all disability and allied health staff in the disability sector.
Member: $215 plus GST per person
Non-Member: $305 plus GST per person
Please note tickets are not to be shared - one ticket per attendee.
For any enquiries, please contact Alicia Perry, Learn and Develop Coordinator, 03 8341 4307, submit enquiry/feedback