Values Based Recruitment
Values Based Recruitment ("VBR") provides a process for an organisation and job applicants to determine if there is a mutual fit between them - centred on the alignment of values that are important to the organisation, people who use and access services, and the applicant.
Research indicates that values alignment increases job satisfaction and retention, reduces staff costs and improves service levels - including an increase in quality, safeguarding and client satisfaction.
Purpose of the session:
- Become familiar with the VBR toolkit and the resources within
- Gain a basic understanding of VBR and the key elements
- Have an opportunity to explore the development of questions based on your own organisations values
- Develop an assessment centre agenda and begin to plan the session/day. Explore other ways to achieve this using technology
- Explore different ways to involve people with lived experience in the recruitment process in ways that are meaningful to them
Date: 17 May 2018
Location: NDS National Office - Level 19, 66 Goulburn Street Sydney, NSW 2000
NDS Member Early Bird: $470.00 + $73.94 Fee &GST
NDS Member Registration: $500.00 + $78.59 Fee & GST
Non-Member Registration: $580.00 + $90.99 Fee & GST