TAS Support Coordination Workshop
Don’t miss our one-day comprehensive and interactive workshop, Support Coordination Pathways, featuring practical, real-world scenarios.
What will I learn?
• What you need to know about the NDIS to be a support coordinator and efficient ways to meet NDIA expectations
• Breakdown of support coordination scope (what's in, what's out, what's billable?)
• A visual guide to the process of support coordination
• Working with the NDIS guide and budget flexibility
• Helping participants achieve outcomes within set time constraints
• Community and mainstream support linking
• Effective practices in support participant review
The workshop focuses on the tangible aspects of delivering support coordination. It will also cover wider organisational considerations, such as service agreement design, billing and conflict of interest.
Who should attend?
Aspiring or new support coordinators who are seeking to understand the fundamentals of support coordination.
19 March 2019
Burnie Arts & Function Centre
77/79 Wilmot St, Burnie
|Launceston||18 March 2019||
71 Civic Square Launceston, Tasmania 7250
|Hobart||21 March 2019||
156 Bathurst St, Hobart
Cost: NDS Members $120, Non-members $135