Support Coordination Academy Training
NDS invites those who work in Support Coordination to a day of training with the Support Coordination Academy (SCA). This practical workshop focuses on the tangible aspects of delivering Support Coordination using real-world scenarios.
Attendees at the workshop in other states have been overwhelmingly positive about the training. The practical workshop focuses on the tangible aspects of delivering Support Coordination using real-world scenarios and will cover:
- What you need to know about the NDIS to be a Support Coordinator and practical strategies to address challenges
- Support Coordination scope - what's in and what's out
- Goal based support design to enhance participant outcomes
- Unpacking the mainstream interface and practical strategies for how to navigate it
- Understanding the role of a Support Coordinator in managing a participant crisis
- Most effective practices in supporting participant review
The workshop will include a light lunch and materials.
Who should attend?
Executive, operations and front line managers, front line workers and carer/family members.
Date: 12 December 2018
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Sport SA, Military Rd, West Beach, SA
- NDS members: $160
- Non-members: $175