Support Coordination: A practical workshop for service providers
This one-day Support Coordination Pathway is a practical workshop using real-world scenarios.
- What you need to know about the NDIS to be a Support Coordinator
- Support Coordination scope – What’s in, what’s out, and what’s billable
- A visual guide to the process of support coordination
- How to translate an NDIS plan into action
- Working with the NDIS Price Guide and budget flexibility
- Helping participants achieve outcomes within set time constraints
- Goal-based support design, and community and mainstream support linking
- Setting up funded supports relationships for capacity building and success
- Most effective practices in supporting participant review
- Efficient ways to meet NDIA expectations
The workshop focuses on tangible aspects of delivering Support Coordination, and will also address wider organisation considerations such as Service Agreement design, billing and conflict of interest.
Who should attend: Aspiring or new Support Coordinators who are seeking to understand the fundamentals of Support Coordination.
|12 October 2018||Diamond function room, Easts Leagues Club Langlands Park 40 Main Avenue Coorparoo, QLD 4151||9:00am-4:00pm|
|23 October 2018||Long Tan Room, Kedron-Wavell Services Club 21 Kittyhawk Dr Chermside, QLD 4032||9:00am-4:30pm|
Workshop presenter: Support Coordination Academy
Please note: This workshop is number limited to ensure two-way interaction and discussion.