Supervising Employer Engagement
With the ongoing success of the Effective Employer Engagement (EEE) workshops, NDS has teamed up again with the business consultancy GIVEN, to present a workshop aimed at those who manage or supervise the staff responsible for engaging employers.
This interactive one day forum will help managers and supervisors create a solid system for monitoring and coaching staff. It will also cover effective methods to help improve the skills, focus and discipline of the people responsible for employer engagement within your organisation.
Participants will leave with a comprehensive manual and some tools, ideas and strategies to begin using immediately.
- Building a strong system for employer engagement
- Making ‘clarity-driven’ improvements
- Communicating as a leader
- The ‘7 Deadly Sins’ that demotivate teams
- Persons Centred Coaching Methodologies
- Utilising the Employer Engagement Framework
- The power of Personal Competency Plans (PCPs)
- The key attributes that separate exceptional organisations from the average performers (outlined in our ten-point Employer Engagement Health-Check).
The workshop will also provide ample opportunity for participants to ask direct question around any site-specific or staff-specific issues.
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at Managers, Supervisors or Team leaders directly responsible for staff involved in engaging employers.
A full-day workshop (9.30 am till 4.30pm
Breaks at 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
|Melbourne||7 May 2019||9:30am - 4:30pm||
NDS Offices, 6/369 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC
|Perth||6 June 2019||9:30am - 4:30pm||
NDS Offices, 12 Lindsay Street, Perth
|Sydney||20 March 2019||9:30am - 4:30pm||
NDS Offices, Level 19, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney
Early bird rates: $425 (Plus GST) (closes 10 days before the workshop)
Full rate: $475 (Plus GST)
Early bird rates: $475 (Plus GST) (closes 10 days before the workshop)
Full rate: $525 (Plus GST)
This includes a workbook and relevant tools for each attendee and catering.