Stepping Up - Staff Supervision and Development
This interactive, two-day workshop will help you develop and implement a robust set of leadership tools that you can use in your workplace to positively influence the work culture, values and ethics of the teams your supervise.
If you would like more confidence in the below areas, this is the course for you!
- Identifying and analysing difficulties and taking action to rectify the situation within organisational requirements and relevant legislation
- Managing performance of your team members who were your workmates
- Implementing change in difficult times
- Leading and encouraging staff to follow examples set according to organisation's policies and procedures
- Supervising a large team efficiently and effectively who work off-site
- Managing conflict constructively within the organisation's processes
- Making your staff accountable for their roles and responsibilities
- Identifying unsatisfactory performance and taking prompt action to rectify the situation according to organisational policies
- Providing timely and appropriate feedback to your staff
- Having challenging conversations with your staff
- Using different styles including mentoring, coaching and supervision to support individuals and teams to use resources effectively, economically and safely
- Providing individual and group supervision
- Identifying the development needs of your staff
What past participants have said:
"Fantastic two days!"
"Great presenter, very engaging."
"Excellent course and Peta was knowledgeable and made it interesting."
Who should attend?
This workshop is a must for co-ordinators, team leaders, supervisors and new or emerging managers where leadership plays a role in developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
Your presenter: Peta Main, Senior Consultant and Executive Coach, Integral Development
Date: 15 - 16 March 2018
Location: NDS Training Room, 12 Lindsay St, Perth
Industry Supporter/Research Affiliate: $355
Early Bird (Before 22 February)/Multiple Registrations:
Member Rate: $355
Industry Supporter/Research Affiliate: $395
(Costs include catering and materials.)