Southern Melbourne NDIS Implementation Workshop #3
National Disability Services invites service delivery and NDIS intake managers, team leaders and frontline managers to the final Southern Melbourne NDIS Implementation Workshop.
The session will include:
- Up-to-date news from key NDIS stakeholders
- A question and answer panel with presenters
- An opportunity to network with your peers across the sector during scheduled breaks and light lunch
- A presentation and workshop activity with topics to be confirmed
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that strategic leaders within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including; CEOs, CFOs and HR Managers.
This session is not suited to NDIS participants, their families or carers.
Date: 5 February 2019
Location: Punthill Dandenong (Rosewood Room), 157-163 Lonsdale St, Dandenong
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
*Registration opens at 9:30am for a 10:00am start
Thanks to the Victorian government's Transition Support Package, workshop costs have been heavily subsidised.Give your organisation the best chance to transition to and operate in the NDIS market by making the most of our Sector Development Project workshops. NDS members will continue to receive support when our funded sector support wraps up. Not yet an NDS member? Visit the NDS membership page.
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.
Car parking options at Punthill Dandenong:
1. Onsite car parking is limited to 40 spaces (subject to availability). The car park entrance is off Wagstaff Lane, which runs off Thomas Street (at the back of the hotel). Access to the car park is available 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the event. The car park is a shared facility so guests may only park in PUNTHILL marked bays. Cars that are illegally parked in bays other than those marked may be towed at the owner's expense.
2. In the event that the car park is full, there is a pay station (Care car park) at 21 Thomas Street, Dandenong, which is located directly behind our building. Subject to availability and fees apply ($6.00 all day parking Mon-Fri).
3. There are pay station open-air parking bays located off Langhorne Street and McCrae Street in Dandenong, which are approximately a 5 minute walk from the property.