Quality and Safeguarding Roundtables (QSR)
This opportunity is open to individuals within organisations, who have responsibility for, or an interest in, the upcoming implications of the Quality and Safeguard Commission. These roundtable discussions will provide updates, discuss opportunities and answer questions as they relate to supports and services.
The Quality and Safeguarding Roundtable aims to assist preparedness for the move to a national Quality and Safeguards Framework from 1 July 2019 and provide ongoing support following this.
The Roundtables will have an open agenda but topics that may be covered include:
- Strategic impacts of the new system
- How practice standards impact current quality management processes
- Expectations of workers under the new system
- NDS support and resources available
- Provider registration including transfer of registration/certificate of registration
- Code of conduct
- Worker screening
- Incident management and reportable incidents
- Complaints management and resolution
- Restrictive practices
Who should attend?
It is open to CEOs, other senior management, Quality and Safeguarding managers and staff as well as frontline staff.
|Hobart||23 May 2019||
156 Bathurst Street
|9:30am - 11:30am|
|Launceston||29 May 2019||
71 Civic Square
|10:00am - 12:00pm|
|Burnie||30 May 2019||
Burnie Arts & Function Centre
77-79 Wilmot St
|1:30pm - 3:30pm|