Effective Employer Engagement Workshops
Due to the success and interest of previous workshops, we have now released more dates near you.
Evidence demonstrates that most Disability Employment Service Employment Consultants are very competent working with their job seekers, but often they are not comfortable with creating and maintaining strong employer relationships.
This interactive, one-day workshop will help your team develop and maintain a more systematic and successful approach to employer engagement. They will learn ways to initiate and maintain healthier relationships with employers that will keep your business healthy.
NDS has teamed up with business consultancy GIVEN for this opportunity.
Register for one of our sessions and reinvigorate your organisation with new strategies and tools you can use immediately.
The Effective Employer Engagement workshop is aimed specifically at Employment Consultants, designated marketing staff, and their direct manager/supervisor.
• Why employer engagement can feel so challenging
• An introduction to the 7-Step Framework for Effective Employer Engagement
This Framework will help consultants to:
• Effectively target and approach employers
• Have more productive employer meetings
• Conduct a comprehensive job analysis
• Present jobseekers and gain commitment
• Maximise the opportunities associated with existing employers
• Practical exercises to illustrate some of the key ideas
Full-day workshop: 9.30 am till 3.30pm.
Breaks at 11:00am and 1:00pm.
|Sydney||14 June 2018||TBC||Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip St, Sydney|
|Perth||26 June 2018||9.30am - 3.30pm||NDS Offices, 12 Lindsay St, Perth|
|Melbourne||23 July 2018||9.30am - 3.30pm||NDS Offices, Level 3, 369 Royal Pde, Parkville|
Early bird rates: $400 (closes 10 days before the workshop)
Full rate: $450
Early bird rates: $450 (closes 10 days before the workshop)
Full rate: $500
* If cancellation is required for any reason, please allow 48 hours’ notice prior to the event to allow us to process your request. Cancellation made within 48 hours of the workshop will incur liability for the full cost.
Some comments from recent attendees:
"Excellent workshop with great facilitators. The day went fast and it was good to interact with other consultants from other companies and know we are not alone with the issues that accompany this type of role."
"Valuable experience that I would recommend to any DES provider. Thank you GIVEN!"